Assessment Center is a multidimensional process of objective assessment of key competencies of a company, conducted for recruitment purposes. During a half-day or full-day session, participants perform various tasks, presenting their skills. Participants’ performance is observed by a team of experienced Assessors, who, on the basis of jointly collected data, agree on the assessment of each competency.
- Selecting people with the highest competence potential in the recruitment and selection process.
- Selecting people best suited to the position during the recruitment and selection process.
- Providing each participant with feedback on his/her competence potential.
- Identifying development needs in the evaluated group.
What can we do for you?
- We will identify key competencies constituting the assessment criterion and define their behavioral indicators in accordance with your expected profile.
- We will select / create simulation tasks, allowing to observe and assess the tested competences.
- We will prepare the Assessors participating in the project (including, optionally, representatives of your company).
- We will help you prepare or communicate the planned process to its participants.
- We will prepare and conduct Assessment Centre sessions in individual or group format.
- We will prepare individual and group reports for each participant, in accordance with the template prepared for you (scope, data presentation, layout and form to be determined).
- We will conduct individual meetings with feedback for each Participant, we will help him/her to build an individual development plan (depending on the session objectives).
- Together with you we will analyze the results achieved by the whole group and give our recommendations (depending on the session objectives).
What will you gain?
- You will increase the accuracy of your recruitment decisions.
- You will make personnel decisions based on objective competence assessment.
- You will get to know the strengths, potential and areas for development of your future employees.
- You will build a positive image of your company in the eyes of future employees.
What makes us unique?
- We work with a team of experienced Assessors (over 20 professionals). We operate according to internal standards and procedures concerning recruitment, preparation and verification of assessors’ competences, organisation of sessions, substantive content and appearance of materials, verification of the quality of reports prepared, etc.
- We operate in accordance with the principles of ethics – we are open and honest towards people participating in our sessions. We make every effort to ensure that the atmosphere of the sessions is conducive to revealing the potential of the Participants.
- We prepare assessment processes according to our own or our client’s methodology (competency model and profiles, assessment matrix). We create new simulation tasks depending on the projects’ needs. We prepare individual reports adjusting them to different expectations concerning the scope and manner of data presentation.
- We do not offer ready-made solutions. When preparing assessment sessions we develop solutions tailored individually to the goals and expectations of our clients. We are constantly developing our skills in order to respond to unusual project conditions.